Personal Training & Gym Bookings
[Due to network restrictions this is a simplified version of this page. To view the fully formatted webpage click here, when not connected to the Rothesay Life network]. Please note: All treatments are subject to a 24 hour full fee cancellation policy.
All permanent employees of Rothesay Life can elect to use their annual subsidy towards any of Physical Project's services: Massage Treatment, Personal Training and Gym Classes. Please email RL-HR@rothesaylife.com to elect to use your subsidy with Physical Project.
Personal Training & Gym Classes
How To Book
- Select your service and click on your chosen time on the booking calendar, subject to availability.
- On the next screen, enter your details (first time users) or your log-in details (by selecting the "Existing Members" tab).
- Click "Next" and complete the steps to pay for your booking.
- Please ensure you complete and bring along a one-off Physical Activity Readiness Questionnaire prior to your first gym or personal training class. This will be emailed to you or a copy can be collected from the gym.
- It is advisable to book PT sessions at least 24 hours in advance. If you are booking same day, please contact your trainer to confirm availability: firstname.lastname@example.org
A few points about booking....
- All activities must be paid for at the time of booking. The system provides you with a 2 hour window in which to pay. All unpaid sessions will be cancelled after this time.
- All services are subject to a 24 hour full fee cancellation policy.
If you have any questions/feedback/suggestions please feel free to...
...drop us a line here: email@example.com
...follow us here: @physicalproject