What is the PP Promise?
We care passionately that we deliver a fantastic sports massage experience to each and every one of our clients every time. Therefore, if for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your Physical Project experience we will refund you 100% without quibbling.
Why offer it?
Happy clients mean happy therapists mean a happy company! It's a fairly simple philosophy but one that we passionately believe. Our whole raison d'être is to provide a first class service that our clients appreciate. Therefore it stands to reason that if they're not happy, we're not happy and would like to put this right.
What's the catch?
There really isn't one. Of course we have to have a few terms and conditions (see below) to guard against any fraudulent claims but, in our experience, 99.99% of our clients are honest, hard-working individuals with whom we genuinely enjoy working.
Terms and Conditions:
The PP Promise is subject to the following terms and conditions...
- All treatments must be paid for in full prior to each session.
- Any reimbursement claim must be received via email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 7 days of the treatment in question stating in full the reason for the request.
- The PP Promise applies only to sports massage treatments and not to any other services provided by Physical Project ltd.
- All treatments are subject to a 24 hr full fee cancellation policy and no cancelled appointments are eligible for the PP Promise.
- Physical Project ltd reserve the right to refuse treatment to any individual at any time.
- All successful reimbursement claims will be fulfilled within 30 days of the claim being upheld.
- Further information regarding the PP Promise can be obtained via email to email@example.com.